7.09.2011

A Mom's "Rest" Day

If you look at my training schedule you will see that little squiggle under Saturday, every Saturday. That indicates that today is to be a rest day. But in all reality, Saturdays are anything but restful.

What is on my plate today? Well, no running (so sad) but I do have lots of other things that have me running around. My darling daughter and I have already run all around town to get a start on the day's errands and chores. I am on my second of four loads of laundry. And the cake we are baking....already in the oven. On that note, the pineapple has been sliced and is all set in the dehydrator for our next batch of pineapple chips. And it isn't even 9:00 am yet!

And somehow in the middle of all of this I will need to find time to play and check on poor Rainbow who isn't feeling well (that is, darling daughter's doll). I also need to figure out what to do for dinner and it needs to be special since today is dear hubby's birthday! Where is he? At work, all day, for a really long day.

I hope you all have a great Saturday and I will let you know how my 20 mile run goes tomorrow! Right now I am feeling pretty good about it but yesterday I got a major cause of jitters that lasted a minute or so. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!