7.14.2011

Just a little recovery run

Lazy?

That is how I am feeling even though I know my added rest was and still is beneficial to me overall. Logically, I know it doesn't hurt my training and planned to take one more day but I just couldn't. It had been 48 hours since my last run and I was in withdrawal and getting antsy and cranky. Please tell me I am not alone in this?

So I ran. But I only ran 2 miles. And I only ran them at recovery pace, which is leaving me not feeling too good about myself. I didn't get winded. I really didn't get sweaty. But I guess I do feel good that I ran. But I am still feeling lazy so perhaps I will just remain kicked back, pick up my yarn and crochet needle, and continue to work on that project for my daughter that I have been working on since last Thanksgiving. Sounds good, huh?

But it won't happen. Instead, I will empty the dishwasher, give my daughter a bath, clean the playroom, make dinner, and carry on with the other elements of my end-of-day routine. So those feet propped up??? That lasted just long enough for me to take the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!