3.11.2011

What the Tsunami Taught Me

It was a long sleepless night. But family is all good and I have been in contact with good friends and co-workers. It seems Maui was hit pretty hard and we are still waiting on the "all clear" so we can return to work (and training) as usual....or not so usual.

But what did I learn? At first I thought it was hard to get updates on what was happening with no radio, no TV, and no cell phone reception. Okay, I am a bit of a minimalist in some regards. So I turned to Facebook to get information out and receive information only to realize how awesome my boss is at keeping the world up-to-date on exactly what we need and want to know. What to know where to go to get the scoop? Follow Pacific Whale Foundation on Facebook!

Training recommences tomorrow with a long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!