2.16.2011

Welcome to Running Mom

Aloha and Welcome!

I am currently in the process of getting this blog up and running. My goal - to use communication with others as a means for me to stay focused on my mission. So what is my mission? Besides aiming to be a great and patient mom, which is a struggle at times with a toddler, I am officially beginning my training for the Maui Marathon in September. Woah!!!

Who is this blog for? Anyone. You don't have to be a runner, you don't have to be a mom, you just need to be someone aiming to make life a wonderful experience and you need to have dreams and ambitions. Don't we all?

What exactly will this blog contain? Who really knows! It is just the beginning of an evolution of what it is truly meant to be. I hope to share my journey with you.

Peace and Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!